Saturday, April 17, 2010

Anyone Ever Used Hydroxycut?

Pain sternum


Many people ask what you can compare the pain that is felt in the sternum after surgery.
E 'intense pain, indescribable slowly disappearing.
I can not write lies, it hurts so much, but thanks to administer painkillers that you can stand it better!
As for me, since I was operated on, I still have the habit of keeping a hand in front sternum when they are in the midst of so many people. I am very afraid to put some elbow and feel pain at the thought.
When I was little I was told to come back after surgery, if someone approached, I walked away. Today I think that attitude was in defense of my sternum! I'm sure! Absolutely safe!


You have to have patience because then the pain is just a reminder that slowly you tend to forget finally!














0 comments:

Post a Comment