Friday, September 10, 2010

Is Haiti A Good Vacation Spot

September 10, 2010

CUORICINO my Happy Birthday !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is spent exactly one year since my second heart surgery!
How quickly pass the time, I think yesterday when I woke up with the tube in his mouth in the ICU and I realized I was still alive !!!!!
It seems impossible to have lived for the second time such an experience, time flew so fast that hardly even believe it!
Sometimes I wonder where he found the strength to endure and overcome all this.
It 's something that we have inside of heart disease, an innate force that helps us face life's challenges with courage and determination!! It' s our gift!
Since that September 10 has changed my life!
From that day to me is a fresh start and this only thanks to my cardiologist and my heart surgeon, Dr. Diena!

heartfelt thanks and from the heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment