Friday, March 26, 2010

Mary J. Blige Large Hoop Earrings

My heart surgeon


My heart surgeon, Dr. Marco Diena, for me is the best heart surgeon who had never been able to meet! He showed me the
best gift we could wish for a heart condition! Has brought new life to my heart and the ability to function as a normal heart!

What a heart-function test for his heart surgeon is something deep, powerful, indescribable, you feel a tremendous gratitude, unquantifiable, and so long as my heart will beat his last stroke!

When I see Dr. Diena, the heart starts beating very strong, I feel as if wishing to go out and hug him, kiss his hand, thank him, my heart has remained the image of the man who saved him!

If I were asked what I would say to Dr Diena, I would stay a little embarrassed because I can not find the right words to make him feel the immense gratitude, as his remarks on my heart has been important, vital and brilliant for its complete success!

When I think of all this I am reminded of the phrase: "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire."

Dr. Diena THANKS, THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS FROM THE HEART !!!!!!!!! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment