Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Light Grey Suit What Color Shirt And Tie

quarter of the laundress

today with my sister I wanted to test your luck! After lunch, despite the sky invites us to stay at home, we took the scooter for a ride on ships, taking advantage to take some pictures in one of the most picturesque: the alley of the laundry (where a restaurant is very good plus) . But the rain and wind forced us to go home, just in time before the flood, we hope the sun shines again here in milan!

Today with my sister I Decided to Fight Against the faith! After the lunch, even if the sky Was Inviting us to stay at home, we Took the bike for Having a walk at the ships, taking the chance of shooting photos in Some a beautiful place : il vicolo della lavandaia ( where there is also a good good restaurant). However the rain and the wind obliged us to came back home, right in time for avoiding the Flood. I hope the sun returns to shine here in milan!








this was shooted by Giulio Bozzoni

I was wearing
poncho by onix
green dress by h&m
brown boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment