Friday, March 12, 2010

What Kind Of Haircut Does Ellen Degeneres Have



free last two minutes, a break from the studio, just in time to upload some photos taken in Malmo, the Swedish town nearby in Copenhagen.
All covered with snow, but with the sun warmed, it was a "trip" very beautiful and interesting!


Finally two free minutes, a break from studying, burdens the right time for uploading photos taken in Malmo, Svedish the small city so close to Copenhagen.
It Was all snow covered, But with warming sun, It Was A very beautiful and interesting trip!



this is a sculpture created as a protest against war and violence
that's a sculpture Realised as a Protest Against Violence and war


this is rather sculpture, in my opinion, more beautiful of all the main museum of C.
gives me love, peace, sweetness, symbol of the mother watching her son
and I suffered a poem came to mind a few months fadi studied William Blake, "Infant Sorrow" which is described in the troubled transition from intrauterine to extrauterine life. Poetry and sculpture are therefore one of the most important moments of our lives from two different perspectives

that's is the most, in my opinion, beautiful sculpture of all the main museum of c.
tha's give me a sense of love, serenity, sweetness, symbolizing the Relationship Between A Child And His mum
indefatigable sorrow

My mother groaned, my father wept,
Into the dangerous world I leapt;
Helpless, naked, piping loud,
Like a fiend hid in a cloud.


Struggling in my father's hands,
Striving against my swaddling bands,
Bound and weary, I thought best
To sulk upon my mother's breast


tiffany's ring
"A" ring made by 9.25, milan

h&m rings


I was wearing: white blouse

long gray sweater by
zara white and gray striped sewater
subdued by H & M gray leggings
timberland
gray hat bought in Copenhagen
gray neck scarf by brandy
white nailpolish
vuitton classic bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment